Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

33 minutes ago, mountainpd said:
39 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

yeah sorry man the system I use to generate those apy values got all jacked up this year.  

I'm debating on dropping them to 30% after this round of bidding is over.  Which would normally be set to drop 20%

Let it play out now.

I agree.  

29 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

The only issue at least i think it's an issue you guys might disagree, is that it's making it difficult for the lower capped teams to enjoy this.  Heck I've got cap but can't really target anyone.

need to find value with the lower priced FA

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

The only issue at least i think it's an issue you guys might disagree, is that it's making it difficult for the lower capped teams to enjoy this.  Heck I've got cap but can't really target anyone.

I get it but changing it midway is not ideal as some people would have waited on initial rounds bids and maybe even current round bids. I am not overly bothered as I think people will over pay next couple of rounds anyway but I don’t think changes at this stage is ideal.

plenty of talent at Edge and DLine but not much else after this round with the exception of the odd gem.

9 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I’m just one voice fella. And if this round goes as planned I won’t have any cap left anyhow except minimums but you know I always like to voice my opinion ;)

I'm good either way, but because the values are so screwed up was just trying to figure out a quick fix to bring them back in line.  IDL as well as other positions are just rotting in FA because the values are so high.

Just now, ny92mike said:

I'm good either way, but because the values are so screwed up was just trying to figure out a quick fix to bring them back in line.  IDL as well as other positions are just rotting in FA because the values are so high.

It will eventually work itself out.

Bucs GM, 

I don't know what shape your roster is in but this is a good time to scoop up some guys with low APYs while everyone else is bidding on higher priced guys. There's lots of guys in that range who have NFL experience plus some younger guys who may have upside or need a change of scenery. By the end of this you should have a 90 man roster so every extra cheap vet you get in free agency is 1 less undrafted rookie to sign. 

• Like 1