Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I have three guys I’m hoping make it to 108. I mean, there are plenty I’ll take and not be mad, but three are above the others for me.

That's a good way to look at it and clarify for me. There's more R3 guys, I just have specific guys I really like. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think my third pick is going to be a pretty big reach....haven't definitively settled on that being the guy I take, but probably taking him 2 rounds early if I do

I think comp picks are the perfect excuse for swinging for the fences if you like the idea of someone. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think my third pick is going to be a pretty big reach....haven't definitively settled on that being the guy I take, but probably taking him 2 rounds early if I do

Remember that second or third round Notre Dame guard the Niners took fairly recently? That was a pretty big reach, keep it Niners!

Edited by RTTRUTH
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

If anyone is looking to move up, Chicago has pick 103 and is open to moving down....just assuming @Forgegoing to decimate my short range targets with SF trio of picks upcoming

and so it begins...........

Pick 99, 49ers select: 

Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

and so it begins...........

That wasn't one of your guys. You're just trying help boost my confidence about making my very first pick this  year and how  I did an okay job. 

Thank you for being a friend. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Remember that second or third round Notre Dame guard the Niners took fairly recently? That was a pretty big reach, keep it Niners!

You mean that guard that was probably the second best player on our O-line last year?

Edited by Justone2