Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Kuntz was the third of the guys I was hoping would make it.  Order of preference was 1. Gaines, 2. Oluwatimi, and 3. Kuntz.  As big and athletic as he was, I figured he would have been snatched not too long after the other TEs went.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Kuntz was the third of the guys I was hoping would make it.  Order of preference was 1. Gaines, 2. Oluwatimi, and 3. Kuntz.  As big and athletic as he was, I figured he would have been snatched not too long after the other TEs went.

Agreed. I was thinking I could move down some and maybe, but sounds like maybe not. I def thought he was the next TE to go. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Agreed. I was thinking I could move down some and maybe, but sounds like maybe not. I def thought he was the next TE to go. 

I mean, I don't pick again til 149, so I wouldn't have been a threat.  But I also thought he was a great grab at 108.

• Like 1

Oh gross with Mike adding his depth chart I just learned their RB group is Ezekiel Elliott / David Montgomery / Devon Achane... I had seen Saquon was on another team (MIA?) and just assumed Achane was drafted to be the back... that's a gross rotation and maybe even keeps Zeke fresh.

Edited by Trojan

Just now, Cbrunn said:

Steelers may be interested if this is still available when I come up 

Make it the later 5th rounder and I'd accept that if my target is there.

4th Rnd - Pick 26 | Overall: 128 | NYG

5th Rnd - Pick 40 | Overall: 176 | NYG