Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

I don't know where we are in the draft, but would two of the Jaguars 3 6th round picks work?

edit: looks like pick 164 is yours according to this draft value chart is worth 24.6 points my 185 (15.8) plus 202 (9) would be 24.8 if you are down.

sounds good to me if you want to post it or wait to @eaglesfan0075makes his pick to be sure your guy is still there

On 2/24/2023 at 4:04 PM, Trojan said:

I think Michael Wilson is kinda my favorite in the draft so far. JSN and Addison I like a lot too. I think the order is Addison, JSN, Wilson all late first through second. Downs and Johnston are my next two so far. I think my rankings for my favorites v. consensus would have the others gone and me most happy with Wilson like late second/early third.

hint at where the Jaguars might be looking with this trade up

There were some good picks coming off the board here within these last 10-15 picks, a few of which were players I had on my target list.

Eric Gray can come in right away as the RB3 in the RB committee along with Tony Pollard and Leonard Fournette, the latter of whom is only signed to a 1-year deal. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, whodatOL said:

Anyone here who can take care of my big board for the next Saints pick?

I'm right after you.   But I can take it if you want.    I will tell you who I'm picking already if that makes a difference.