Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Is anyone interested in Josh Jacobs?

cop-police.gif

You need to select what kind of tag you put on for Jacobs. Cell O10 in Tag and Tender Sign Tab.

Go to the guideline and use control F to find Tag & Trade.  This will explain you how to trade Jacobs.

8 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

I can't make any extension work for Buckner in there. OTC says a restructure can save me $14M. I'm lucky if I lose less than $1M. I dunno. 

An extension does not equal a restructure or am I missing something? . New guarantees and money will be added in the case of an extension. .

3 hours ago, whodatOL said:

An extension does not equal a restructure or am I missing something? . New guarantees and money will be added in the case of an extension. .

I was really tired, kept mixing extension and restructure. But usually with extensions you can take a large portion of the base salary and push it into later years as guaranteed money to save cap on the current year.

I think I’m struggling here because of built in demands in the formula for APY demands being high. Best guess anyway.

Sorry guys getting a slow start today.  Freaking weather has the joints screaming at me.

It might be tomorrow before I get a chance to look into the extension issue.

Pete I'll add your buddy but can't do what you're asking, without doing mad work to make it happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Sorry guys getting a slow start today.  Freaking weather has the joints screaming at me.

It might be tomorrow before I get a chance to look into the extension issue.

Pete I'll add your buddy but can't do what you're asking, without doing mad work to make it happen.

No problem. Thanks