Week 20 - Divisional Round

Leader

3 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Think Steno is over his head as OC as well.  

Could be. Just harder to tell IMO with him. Doesn't call the plays, not the best talent there this year, AR getting older, etc. At least it's right there in your face with Barry. Barry might not be AS BAD as I thought he was most of the year, but he's still like average at best and was crap enough to go.

But you hire your buddies and then they finish strong and you ******* let them stay...would care less if we were moving on from AR and more in a rebuild mode I guess. But would have fired his *** regardless.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd honestly just watch to root for anyone on the team under 27 years old to improve from this year and root for the new rookies. If we got 14-3, sweet, if we go 6-11, sweet.

So 9-8?

If only we had a HOF TE like Kittle so AR would never ever attempt that throw.

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

So 9-8?

Imagine having nothing to add to discussions other than hoping to get likes from the other geriatrics. Rodgers wouldn't attempt that throw ? Haha he just wouldnt make kittle have to make an amazing play out of it.  We get it. You hate him. We beat Dallas  with half the talent on offense that the niners have. 

Edited by PackFan13

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

So 9-8?

You say that, but he did throw to J-Mike, and Tonyan did have a career year a few years ago before he got hurt.  Lewis isn't getting down field consistently, Tonyan and Deguara aren't either.