Week 20 - Divisional Round

Leader

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Dudes been money ever since he stepped on the field.  Mr. Irrelevant a rook and plays like a seasoned vet.  I've never seen anything like it.  

I haven't really seen him play much. I just see the stats and they don't look like anything but a game manager type dude. Got a decent look finally Looked pretty good to me when I was watching today.

Just now, Norm said:

I haven't really seen him play much. I just see the stats and they don't look like anything but a game manager type dude. Got a decent look finally Looked pretty good to me when I was watching today.

He is playing a lot like Brady or Big Ben did their first seasons.  Not going to take over any game, but can make the throws, and relies on a great defense and a running game.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Never ceases to amaze me how so many players exhibit such terrible awareness/IQ in situations. Not sure wtf Mitchell was thinking going out of bounds there...

my sisters ex husband used to always say how he wanted to be an NFL "Out Of Bounds Coach" since none of them ever know what to do.

Maybe it really needs to exist lol