Week 20 - Divisional Round

Leader

3 minutes ago, Striker said:

Honestly this reminds me a lot of 99 percent of TT’s tenure when the “BIG MOVE!!!11!” crowd would just glom onto a different GM each season and then forget about them the next season.

At least Lynch has had consistency…along with multiple top 10 picks, losing seasons, and has spent a lot to get QB wrong.

Amazing the freak out we had with one season of one game under .500.  Meanwhile the 9ers have had multiple seasons with top 10 picks.  Can you even imagine?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

Honestly this reminds me a lot of 99 percent of TT’s tenure when the “BIG MOVE!!!11!” crowd would just glom onto a different GM each season and then forget about them the next season.

At least Lynch has had consistency…along with multiple top 10 picks, losing seasons, and has spent a lot to get QB wrong.

Yeah TT and Gute aren't all world GMs, but when they get to take EVERY other GMs "good" move and act like they're all one GM's resume....it's complete horse****.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Amazing the freak out we had with one season of one game under .500.  Meanwhile the 9ers have had multiple seasons with top 10 picks.  Can you even imagine?

I think the narrative of us never doing enough is really getting to people, especially with Rodge almost done. I know what you mean, but I get the frustrations too. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

He looks dam good ! Pretty impressive. Shanahan  has got to be the best coach in the NFL ! Or at least top three !

I don't follow Iowa State or CFB that close like I used to, but Brock Purdy was 100% considered to be a future 1st round QB earlier in his college career.

It's insane he was taken in the 7th but there were certainly a lot of people that thought highly of him at a point anyways.

Played a ****ton of games at ISU too. 

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Anyone have confidence Dak can drive down and score?  I say no he'll throw another pick.  Dude just isn't a winner.  Guess we'll find out what he's really made of right now. 

I'm good with a pick six by Dak. BTW, I think Jerry Jones wants Payton as his HC. If McCarthy doesn't win this game, he could be a surprise fire. 

Edited by Old Guy