Week 20 - Divisional Round

Leader

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

I'd rather he be gone but hope Barry watches this film and learns how to coordinate a Defense.  

I know we only gave up like 20 a game at the end but I still can't get over the fact that ****stick is going to be the DC still.

It's insanity.

I just don't think I will be able to get invested like I used to with a Joe Barry DC+AR at QB. I'll still watch, I'll still bull****, but I just don't think I'll be able to actually care.

• Like 3

Just now, Scoremore said:

I'd rather he be gone but hope Barry watches this film and learns how to coordinate a Defense.  

I was thinking that as I  was posting about Quay . Don't understand why Lefleur is sticking with Barry , other coaches realize their mistakes and let coaches go . Our coach is just soft !

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I know we only gave up like 20 a game at the end but I still can't get over the fact that ****stick is going to be the DC still.

It's insanity.

I just don't think I will be able to get invested like I used to with a Joe Barry DC+AR at QB. I'll still watch, I'll still bull****, but I just don't think I'll be able to actually care.

Yep feel the same.  What the hell is MLF thinking?  It's so obvious to everyone else.  Think Steno is over his head as OC as well.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

It's insanity.

I'd honestly just watch to root for anyone on the team under 27 years old to improve from this year and root for the new rookies. If we got 14-3, sweet, if we go 6-11, sweet.