TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If you get to within 1 I’ll give you a courtesy signup and give you roughly the same effort that Jennifer Aniston gave after being confronted about wearing the minimum 15 pieces of flair.

completely buy in around us but secretly hate it?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

lol

It was a long one. Maybe you should have played!!

Family came before my desire to play. I had a very busy week at work followed by my kids birthday and then finishing my set-up for this. 

If it means this game fills and we can start today, I'll guarantee my participation in your next one. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Family came before my desire to play. I had a very busy week at work followed by my kids birthday and then finishing my set-up for this. 

If it means this game fills and we can start today, I'll guarantee my participation in your next one. 

I atcha lol

I meant more like, perhaps your mafia expertise could've helped town along to end the game a bit quicker. Unfortunately I can't really think of someone who hasn't already responded to this game to ping. I could ask DrDoomIQ, but I'm pretty sure I already know his answer considering he was too busy to play in mine.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I atcha lol

I meant more like, perhaps your mafia expertise could've helped town along to end the game a bit quicker. Unfortunately I can't really think of someone who hasn't already responded to this game to ping. I could ask DrDoomIQ, but I'm pretty sure I already know his answer considering he was too busy to play in mine.

I'll let it ride. This set up will need all 18 participants. That is the least amount of players in any of my games. I learned from last time that expecting over 20 isn't reasonable anymore. 

Unfortunately without this starting soon I can't count @Ragnarok as a participant. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I meant more like, perhaps your mafia expertise could've helped town along to end the game a bit quicker.

More likely would have been a tunnel on someone that was "town friendly" until i get lynched. It would have been fun to vote @Daboyle mercilessly until he flipped mafia, though.