TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Slappy wishing there was an @everyone like in discord 

I mean I'm not proud. Every role is important, but I don't really want to shelf my game. Hoping I can get the last couple spots filled and everyone that plays enjoys the theme/format. 

Just now, NudeTayne said:

I must say I like your style. Also

wtf is mafia?

The tl:dr is its a forum game of 2 or more groups of players with the majority of which being "town aligned" and the minority being "mafia aligned". The mafia all share a chat room and know who each other are and the town are informationless. The goal of the town is to rid itself of the mafia members and the mafia needs to close the numbers gap to achieve their wincondition.

Each day is 24 hours long and you post a bolded name as a vote each day to try to get rid of that poster. 

Hope to see you sign up. 

36 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@3rivers ever found yourself wondering what your life was missing, here it is. Golden opportunity to learn a fun forum game to pass the time. Come try your hand at TMNT mafia. 

not sure I will sign up for that , in the meantime this will have to do, somone knows about canada our OC , very popular with other teams fans it seems