Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

In game management is just a weakness that Shanny has. Wart we deal with for all of the good he brings. Its like Joe Burrow taking way more sacks than he should. 

I feel this side but you cant throw a challenge flag on the reaction of the other team.  If you lose that challenge you lose that challenge and you have only 1 for 3 1/2 quarters.  

Just now, burlow said:

I feel this side but you cant throw a challenge flag on the reaction of the other team.  If you lose that challenge you lose that challenge and you have only 1 for 3 1/2 quarters.  

I saw it on the endzone angle, the ball clearly hit the ground. I didn't know he straight up dropped it though

Just now, adamq said:

Congrats Eagles fans, you'll advance because of a 4th string qb and a free 40 yard pass on 4th down 

I mean, they are just a good team too. Kyle hasn't exactly had a great start to the game. 

1 minute ago, burlow said:

You can throw it based on the importance of the play. The risk is probably worth the reward in that situation 

• Like 2