Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

3 minutes ago, burlow said:

I dont like throwing a challenge flag early in the 1st quarter without knowing before you throw it that you win for a fact.  It leaves you will only 1 challenge later.  Yes Shanny would have won but that is hindsight.  Do you want the chance to fix only 1 ref mistake?

It's the first half though, and the 49ers are on the road. I see what Forge is getting at. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adamq said:

On 4th down, that big a gain, it's worth challenging on this angle alone. You can tell the ball is clearly going to the turf

I would much rather the kyle shannyboi method of challenges vs the Sean Peetrash just throw a flag.

2 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Its the first 5 minutes of the game with inconclusive replays. 

If he lost, he would be getting roasted for having 55 minutes of gametime with 1 challenge

I see it both ways. I personally wouldnt have challenged based on what i knew in those 15 seconds

I have a very real, pivotal moment that can be overturned. 

Or I can be afraid that the refs are going to make 2 more huge mistakes that they get wrong in moments that are just as big. 

This isn't even a question for me.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Its the first 5 minutes of the game with inconclusive replays. 

If he lost, he would be getting roasted for having 55 minutes of gametime with 1 challenge

I see it both ways. I personally wouldnt have challenged based on what i knew in those 15 seconds

At the very least you call a timeout and after looking through the replays you challenge. 

• Like 2