Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Just need to assemble a team in the offseason that's geared to beating the Eagles next year. Need a better defense and elite QB play will get it done.

The eagles won't be as good next year. They are going to lose some players (Kelce is rumored to be retiring and would need to be re-signed if not, Bradberry is likely gone I have to imagine, etc). 

They will still be very good, but in truth this roster is probably better than the 49ers current roster and best in the league , so its not likely to get better. 

3 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

About to turn this off. So sick of this team losing big games

I'm now just looking at playoff games like they are probowl games. 

Successful winning season is what's important. The rest is just glorification nonsense of a top team having a better day than another. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The eagles won't be as good next year. They are going to lose some players (Kelce is rumored to be retiring and would need to be re-signed if not, Bradberry is likely gone I have to imagine, etc). 

They will still be very good, but in truth this roster is probably better than the 49ers current roster and best in the league , so its not likely to get better. 

Who do you think will challenge the Niners the most in the NFC next year? I don't see anyone outside of the Eagles being a real threat outside of maybe the Cowboys.

Just now, NFL Network said:

Who do you think will challenge the Niners the most in the NFC next year? I don't see anyone outside of the Eagles being a real threat outside of maybe the Cowboys.

Eagles, Cowboys...I think people are writing off the Rams a little too quickly. I think someone from the NFC North is going to be froggy for sure, but I have no idea who it will be