Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

27 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

I also think the Bengals might have played with a little extra energy and had a chip on their shoulder against the Bills because of how that seeding was decided. Could be a little bit of a let down this week from an energy level. 

A Chiefs fan could fart in KC and the Bengals would use it as motivation to win. I can assure you motivation won't be an issue. It hasn't been a problem all year.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

A Chiefs fan could fart in KC and the Bengals would use it as motivation to win. I can assure you motivation won't be an issue. It hasn't been a problem all year.

The Bengals have been spectacular the past 3 weeks at manufacturing motivation or manufacturing perceived slights. I can't wait to see what they come up with this week!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Bengals have been spectacular the past 3 weeks at manufacturing motivation or manufacturing perceived slights. I can't wait to see what they come up with this week!

Your former boy Eric Weddle helped the cause last week. "Zero chance", I believe was the phrasing. Bart Scott is always helpful too, but that guy is just a moron who has taken one too many hits.

14 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Your former boy Eric Weddle helped the cause last week. "Zero chance", I believe was the phrasing. Bart Scott is always helpful too, but that guy is just a moron who has taken one too many hits.

Weddle really was trying REALLY hard to go full Ravens homer the past 2 weeks for us lol and it backfired tremendously both times.

And yeah almost nobody likes Bart Scott anymore lol he's basically on the same tier as Bernard Pollard these days.

20 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Joe Burrow is going to have Tony Romo on replay over how he “missed” Hayden Hurst on the goal line.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Mahomes isn't healthy though, so the game gets even more interesting.   Will he go under Center ? If not, that could also affect the run game .  I still expect Mahomes to be great, it will just be a different approach  

Yep… Reid said today Mahomes is fine and it’s not as bad as the sprain in 2019 but I still don’t buy it..

He could barely hand the ball off Saturday and that was its adrenaline and whatever they pumped him up with..

Hea gonna be very compromised Sunday  

42 minutes ago, AAA1980 said:

Yep… Reid said today Mahomes is fine and it’s not as bad as the sprain in 2019 but I still don’t buy it..

He could barely hand the ball off Saturday and that was its adrenaline and whatever they pumped him up with..

Hea gonna be very compromised Sunday  

pain killers etc will help,  but how compromised will depend on what they plan.  I expect some killer plays from Mahomes, just of a different variety, I mean it's Mahomes  - thats all we need to know.  Too bad this happened though, he was making all kinds of great throws in that game pre injury. 

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lol it’s kinda ridiculous, Mahomes hurt his ankle, I hope there’s no excuses. 

anything to gain an edge I guess 

37 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

pain killers etc will help,  but how compromised will depend on what they plan.  I expect some killer plays from Mahomes, just of a different variety, I mean it's Mahomes  - thats all we need to know.  Too bad this happened though, he was making all kinds of great throws in that game pre injury. 

Reid said it’s not as bad as the last high ankle sprain in 2019. The next week after the 2019 one he threw for 4 TDs. So we’ll see, Reid is great at being vague. 

If Mahomes is healthy I think I am going Chiefs in this one... I believe that the Chiefs defense is definitely good enough up front to get pressure on Burrow behind that makeshift OL unlike the Bills.

That said, Mahomes isn't healthy and I also think the Bengals will get pressure on him.... so for now I am leaning Bengals.

I don't vote in these, out of some weird sense of paranoid superstition. But this is probably the first time since the Tampa superbowl I do not think we should be favored in a playoff game. Bengals are on fire, have won this matchup recently, Mahomes on a bad ankle. The bigger hang up for me though, is there are some matchups against Cincy that should favor us, but in the last two matchups it hasn't worked out that way. Our DL should absolutely be able to win against their OL, but that didn't happen last postseason or this regular season. That's the biggest thing that would need to change, but especially after the Buffalo game, I don't have much reason to believe that it will.