2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

35 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Yeah, there’s absolutely no chance in hell I sign Daniel Jones to a long term deal worth that AAV.  No chance in hell, unless the thing’s massively team friendly, where I can cut him any given time with almost zero ramifications.

They should structure it like the Raiders structured Carr's deal, first year fully GTD but basically 0 GTD money after that. We'll pay you like an elite dude if you can play like one, if not then give us an out to move on.

Not sure why people are surprised by the $45M number? It's negotiations 101. They say $45M, Giants FO $32M this way when they settle in the middle 36-40 both parties conceded. 

Those thinking DJ won't get Tannehill/Cousins money are fooling themselves. That's the going rate for a "un" FQB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not sure why people are surprised by the $45M number? It's negotiations 101. They say $45M, Giants FO $32M this way when they settle in the middle 36-40 both parties conceded. 

Those thinking DJ won't get Tannehill/Cousins money are fooling themselves. That's the going rate for a "un" FQB.

Tannehill and Cousins actually produced as passers though, if I'm NY I'm tagging him, zero chance I'm committing to him as the guy going forward unless it's on an extremely team friendly deal.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Ridley, Kirk, Jones, Engram is a nice core of pass catchers.

It’s viewed that way now, but pretty funny looking back at comments re: the latter 3 signings last year.

Crazy what a good QB/offensive mind at HC can do.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

🤮

I don't think he's a particularly great QB to begin with, but I can appreciate his talent within a scheme that works. 

Our OL and scheme would have him eaten alive by week 3. 

Adjust the scheme, our OL isn't that bad and can be good with a couple of additions this offseason.