2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

8 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

IMO the holdup is Aaron debating whether he should retire or not, because it's pretty clear Green Bay doesn't want him anymore and I'm not sure if he wants to start over somewhere else at this point in his career.

I thought that was what the "darkness retreat" was all about? He was going to come out of the dark with a decision. Maybe some more ayahuasca will help?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

I thought that was what the "darkness retreat" was all about? He was going to come out of the dark with a decision. Maybe some more ayahuasca will help?

I'm sure he wants to wait until right before free agency opens so he will be the top discussion point for ESPN even during peak offseason 

Is anyone else semi-concerned that we’re going to get a 2022 Brady/another 2022 Rodgers season next year? Like, we bring you in, meet for days, I’m assuming NY’s courting the crap out of him…and he’s still not sure that he wants to play. 

Shrug. It’s the offseason, I’m probably overthinking it. 

13 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Is anyone else semi-concerned that we’re going to get a 2022 Brady/another 2022 Rodgers season next year? Like, we bring you in, meet for days, I’m assuming NY’s courting the crap out of him…and he’s still not sure that he wants to play. 

Shrug. It’s the offseason, I’m probably overthinking it. 

60 million, he isn't retiring

34 minutes ago, adamq said:

60 million, he isn't retiring

Normally id agree with you but i feel like Karen Rodgers is the exact type of person to walk away from 60 million. He would love the attention he would get from the media and the narrative it would build that "money doesnt mean anything to me, money is energy" crap hes parroting.

• Like 1