2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

46 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Another old poster I think about every now and then is that Pats fan who was always obsessed with WRs. He loved Randy Moss and would occasionally start simping out on different WRs hoping the Pats would make a move for them. NBT or Next Big Thing? Something like that. He was always a fun character.

That poster is Adam Schefter now. Feel old yet?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Who was the one who had a hard on for some random linebacker (maybe panthers?) and we suspected he was actually that linebacker?  I remember him hyping this linebacker up and specifically stating that he (this random linebacker) is not too fast and not too slow, as if being too fast was a concern.  

I remember what you’re talking about. I think he was a fringe roster player 

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I thought it was like KeithRivers55 or something like that.  I might be wrong.

I think it was Bananas...He and Steve Perry are the main two that will forever be engrained in my memory. I think he had his avatar set as Keith Rivers. I think he was big on LaRon Landry too. 

52 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

NBT, a FF legend.

The real OGs remember the poster who loved Keith Rivers and used to always say “playboi”. I forgot his name. That was wayyy back in the day and how I got introduced to this forum.

I’ve been on here way too long lol.

bananasrsc, or similar

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GOGRIESE said:

It was Kenny Onatolu. I'm starting to think my girlfriend is right about all the useless information I retain. 

Good work lmao. RIP to the old forum archives 

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

NBT, a FF legend.

The real OGs remember the poster who loved Keith Rivers and used to always say “playboi”. I forgot his name. That was wayyy back in the day and how I got introduced to this forum.

I’ve been on here way too long lol.

Lol. I was just gonna bring him up. Man……. Been here almost 20 years!!!! 

I believe it was BananasUSC

Edited by BillSabre
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I just passed 17 years. Blows my mind. Spent more than half of them mostly just hovering in Washington's forum... but sheesh. 

I remember jumping on here in typing class in highschool to browse forums and look at mock drafts. I graduated highschool in 2006. 

• Like 3