2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

While all of you are nostalgia'ing the FootballsFuture community, I figured some of you dinosaurs might not know about the Wayback Machine where you can take a peak at the past. It's spiders won't have grabbed everything so a lot of links or trying to navigate a forum might not work... but you'll see a snapshot of the past and might catch an old friend/frienemy online for a hit of the good old days.
https://web.archive.org/web/20230000000000*/footballsfuture.com

edit: if you can't figure it out you click a bluck circle on a date then hit a timestamp to see what it looked like back then.

Edited by Trojan
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

No source on it or anything, but the way Josh McDaniels is revamping and whatnot, and with a part of his contract triggering at the end of the week I could see Hunter Renfrow being a Patriot by way of trade.

• $6.5M 2023 salary fully guarantees on 3/17/2023
  • 2023 Roster Bonus: $4.32M (guaranteed, due 3/17/2023)

Obvious connections between front offices and staffs and whatnot. Player profile fits a lot of slot options that have succeeded for Bill in the past as well, and the Raiders potentially replaced him in FA with Jacobi Meyers. With so few options under contract, I could see a big trade (the two listed) followed by like a round swap or late pick for Renfrow.

19 hours ago, Trojan said:

I dunno why people assume that. He goes on he draws the views, he doesn't have to announce anything. In fact he'll say "relax" or something give a smile and ignore the obvious. They'll talk about his dark room Oregon thing or whatever, and Rodgers gets free reign to frame it in a way that he feels makes him look less like a weirdo and smart. He'll say something like he's happy for Lazard for getting paid and leave it at that. I'd bet $15 on it. 

Anyone that tuned into Pat's podcast with ARod, was I right?