What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

2 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

As I said, we live in the age of the binary take. Things are either all one, or all the other - just read this board, many posters rate players as "All-Pro" or "absolute crap." 

I mean, or he could just be a weird drugged put hippy kind of guy? Lol. Not sure he has to be on an intellectual quest…

43 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

He wanted to host Jeopardy, FFS. None of that says "drugged out hippy" it says "deeply nerdy" 

Lol. I’m just gonna let this one go…

Hard to tell if Rodgers is Gandhi or Einstein tbh 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Yep which IMO seems more than fair if your the Jets. 

No way, it's an overpay when there are literally zero other suitors for him aside from us. 

Joe Douglas will not get fleeced.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

No way, it's an overpay when there are literally zero other suitors for him aside from us. 

The Raiders are one, and there's always a snake or two in the grass

Edited by adamq

1 minute ago, adamq said:

The Raiders are one, and there's always a snake or two in the grass

Raiders are out. And for the lengths that the Jets/Packers have had to go to get in front of ARod and make their pitch, I highly doubt there's any unnamed "snakes in the grass."

10 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

What are you other QB options? Jameis Winston? There's just as much on the line for the Jets. Packers have leverage too. 

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

What are you other QB options? Jameis Winston? There's just as much on the line for the Jets. Packers have leverage too. 

The Jets have every qb available on the market including Lamar Jackson.  They could put a package together and go to #1, they have options.  What leverage do you think the Packers have here, bc I'm going to tell you, it's really none.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You Packers fans are having a hard time with simple economics. You do realize that we are the only trade suitors for him? When you only have one customer, that's who holds the leverage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

The Jets have every qb available on the market including Lamar Jackson.  They could put a package together and go to #1, they have options.  What leverage do you think the Packers have here, bc I'm going to tell you, it's really none.

Thank you.

The supply of available QBs greatly outweighs the demand for Aaron Rodgers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

You Packers fans are having a hard time with simple economics. You do realize that we are the only trade suitors for him? When you only have one customer, that's who holds the leverage. 

You mean the same situations as the Davante Adams trade last year that netted us a 1st and 2nd last year? Yeah we're familiar.