What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

14 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

Even McAfee says the Packers have zero leverage lol, and he thinks that the compensation is going to "piss off Packers fans."

I really doubt it. 

Anything at or above the favre trade, i would be happy with.

Anything less and i would be okay with to just move on

10 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

- Let Wilson and Love have a QB competition in training camp next year.

There's very little reason to think that Love is any good, but we KNOW that Wilson is terrible (so far). 

2 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Should Jets fans even want Lazard and Cobb? Are they better than their current WR options?

Cobb not so much, but Lazard is fairly underrated in the right kind of offence and Breece Hall should be ecstatic if they do sign him. He's a real "dirty work" kind of guy, probably the best blocking WR in the league (think of how often Aaron Jones breezes 6-10 yards untouched when going out wide) and can even take on LBs very well, and while he's not a particularly high volume type he has a knack of just moving chains. 

All for the right price of course, but he can be a very useful player as part of a WR corps (just not a no. 1 though the Jets have that more than covered). Before all the Lamar drama kicked off, I thought he would have been an amazing fit for Baltimore coming into this offseason. 

• Like 1

Rodgers loves drawing this stuff out lol. At this point though it certainly seems like Rodgers to the Jets is happening though. I don't expect there to be very good trade compensation for the Pack. The Favre trade is probably about what we are looking at.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, malak1 said:

There's very little reason to think that Love is any good, but we KNOW that Wilson is terrible (so far). 

I mean in his appearances last year Love was pretty decent, didn’t make bad decisions and was consistent every drive. He’s had three years to sit and mature.