Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

Cope.

At least ya'll got.... *shuffles deck* lakes and butter burgers, lol.

Failure at all aspects of executive management for as far as I can see over a decade at 1348 GB Wisconsin.

Shame to think what could have been. ESPN will make a missing rings on this decade, and they'll make a lot of money off of it.

Andy Herman -   The “if it’s a penalty in Week 3 it’s a penalty with the Super Bowl on the line” crowd is just so far off base. Everyone, literally everyone knows that in the playoffs & in end of game moments the refs swallow their whistles on that. Changes the way you play. Just can’t call it.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I texted my buddy saying this is one of the greatest SBs I can remember. Like 3 minutes later I texted him that I felt like the last 4 hrs was a complete waste of my night.

Yep, I was trolling my dad for not watching since he thought it was going to be a boring game. Then I expressed my instant regret for watching a single minute of this ****ing abomination of a game.

Just now, Laces Out said:

Cope.

At least ya'll got.... *shuffles deck* lakes and butter burgers, lol.

Failure at all aspects of executive management for as far as I can see over a decade at 1348 GB Wisconsin.

Shame to think what could have been. ESPN will make a missing rings on this decade, and they'll make a lot of money off of it.

Legit question, were you going to post this screed regardless of which team won tonight?

• Like 3

By the book it was the correct call. He did grab him for a split second....just think it wasn't egregious enough to call it in THAT moment. It was a split second and the ball was badly overthrown anyway. Game was great with the top 2 teams going back and forth with very little flags/refs getting in the way. Should have been 38-35 Chiefs with about 1:50 left and 1 timeout for Philly with a chance to tie or win at the end

Now we gonna hear all week about the call instead of the game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Legit question, were you going to post this screed regardless of which team won tonight?

You should see him when it's a regular Sunday and a bunch of teams are playing. It's hilarious, every player on every team that did something good is bc Gute sucks balls.

• Like 1

Just now, deltarich87 said:

By the book it was the correct call. He did grab him for a split second....just think it wasn't egregious enough to call it in THAT moment. It was a split second and the ball was badly overthrown anyway. Game was great with the top 2 teams going back and forth with very little flags/refs getting in the way. Should have been 38-35 Chiefs with about 1:50 left and 1 timeout for Philly with a chance to tie or win at the end

Now we gonna hear all week about the call instead of the game

The grab occurred before the ball was thrown.