PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

When you see Maddox bite so hard on the pre-snap motion and not even pay attention to see that the WR didnt cross the formation- thats a complete lack of awareness by an individual player that happened twice and directly resulted in giving up points. He literally wasnt even looking, and he ran across the formation without the WR. Thats embarrassing. 

There are a lot of points hung right on Maddox directly. He should be the villain of Philadelphia after that game. 

That, and again, just no one else stepping up with just ONE play...

This honestly looks more like an individuals thing more than a Gannon thing tonight.

Eh.  When it’s all of them or most of them then it goes back to coaching.  Or lack of prep.  

How good was that shot tbsh Mahomes got at halftime?  

I was really tempted to buy a jersey this year, for the first time in years.

Then, I was tempted to buy an NFCCG shirt. And I decided Id wait to see if they won a super bowl or else the shirt wont mean much to me.

But I still wanted a jersey. And I didnt want a gray eagles jersey. So I was waiting till they put out some green ones with the super bowl patch.

Now I wont buy a super bowl patch jersey. And I dont feel like buying a jersey at all. I also dont have spend money on an NFCCG shirt, and a super bowl shirt. 

So, the bright side is, I saved a bunch of money tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Side note:

Jordan Davis is a JAG

I don't know about that. I think a lot of the rookies did their job. Next season will be interesting when they are forced to step up because they not keeping a lot of the FAs. They did what was needed. 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Welp. Good season boys. I'm proud of how this team performed this year. Unfortunately no one was stopping Mahomes tonight. I don't really put much stock into that last penalty even. Gannon got completely outwitted after half time and the defense didn't make a single big play all game. No, he shouldn't be fired like some crazy folks might suggest, but if I really got to tell you why I think we lost, it was because of him. Gonna take a couple of days away from here to let it sink in and gather myself a bit better.

Jalen's definitely silenced any remaining doubters he may have had tonight. Cheers to a bright future.

You are right about that…. Not one defensive player made a single play. I was shocked Reddick got stonewalled that bad by Wylie. The only pressure we got was the last play where they called a “hold” on Bradberry. I will be right there with you taking some time off and detaching from football… this one stings BAD

2 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Side note:

Jordan Davis is a JAG

Yep.  I live in Hawks country, and they had finalists for offensive and defensive rookie of the year ( my boy Tariq Woolen ) and the other rookie corner Coby Bryant also balled out, and they started two rookies on the offensive line who played well.

I am sick of the long game with the draft.  Devonta balled right out the shoot, but for F's sake, draft some more guys who can make an immediate impact.