PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was really tempted to buy a jersey this year, for the first time in years.

Then, I was tempted to buy an NFCCG shirt. And I decided Id wait to see if they won a super bowl or else the shirt wont mean much to me.

But I still wanted a jersey. And I didnt want a gray eagles jersey. So I was waiting till they put out some green ones with the super bowl patch.

Now I wont buy a super bowl patch jersey. And I dont feel like buying a jersey at all. I also dont have spend money on an NFCCG shirt, and a super bowl shirt. 

So, the bright side is, I saved a bunch of money tonight. 

I told my girlfriend this as well haha… I was gonna drop an insane amount of money had we won. 

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I was really tempted to buy a jersey this year, for the first time in years.

Then, I was tempted to buy an NFCCG shirt. And I decided Id wait to see if they won a super bowl or else the shirt wont mean much to me.

But I still wanted a jersey. And I didnt want a gray eagles jersey. So I was waiting till they put out some green ones with the super bowl patch.

Now I wont buy a super bowl patch jersey. And I dont feel like buying a jersey at all. I also dont have spend money on an NFCCG shirt, and a super bowl shirt. 

So, the bright side is, I saved a bunch of money tonight. 

I’m past the age of buying jerseys.  I did wear one today though.  First time I’ve worn one all year.  So.  It’s my fault.  

2 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I told my girlfriend this as well haha… I was gonna drop an insane amount of money had we won. 

I have a brand new garage with a finished downstairs that I am planning on putting a bunch of eagles stuff (that I dont have yet) in.

I would have bought a lot of super bowl merch to hang in there. Now, I guess its gonna be plain old eagles stuff.

Maybe Ill tell my wife to make it a she shet instead. My one request at this point is a dart board with Andy Reids big face on it.

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

Damn, from a Cowboys fan no less. Respect my man.

Fandom aside, I just want to see a good, fairly called game. 

This was a great game. Both sides playing their A games. Let the players decide it. This game, to me anyway, will always leave me feeling with that "whay if" feeling. What if they just let the damn players decide the game. Freakin sucks!

Edited by Rtnldave

Now that I am in venting mode.  I am really sick and tired of the Jalen Hurts makes the running game go nonsense.

The Eagles have a superior offensive line to the Chiefs.

Eagles RB's - 17 carries for 45 yards.

Pacheco - 15 carries for 76 yards.

Chiefs 26 carries for 158 yards, 6.1 per carry

Eagles 32 carries for 115 yards, 3.6 per carry.

Who would have thought, Andy Reid running the football would beat us in a Super Bowl.

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have a brand new garage with a finished downstairs that I am planning on putting a bunch of eagles stuff (that I dont have yet) in.

I would have bought a lot of super bowl merch to hang in there. Now, I guess its gonna be plain old eagles stuff.

Maybe Ill tell my wife to make it a she shet instead. My one request at this point is a dart board with Andy Reids big face on it.

F Andy 

Goodnight peeps. 

Just now, downundermike1 said:

Now that I am in venting mode.  I am really sick and tired of the Jalen Hurts makes the running game go nonsense.

The Eagles have a superior offensive line to the Chiefs.

Eagles RB's - 17 carries for 45 yards.

Pacheco - 15 carries for 76 yards.

Chiefs 26 carries for 158 yards, 6.1 per carry

Eagles 32 carries for 115 yards, 3.6 per carry.

Who would have thought, Andy Reid running the football would beat us in a Super Bowl.

Disgusting amounts of irony right there