PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

2 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I’m past the age of buying jerseys.  I did wear one today though.  First time I’ve worn one all year.  So.  It’s my fault.  

I felt like I was. I had Foles, Jackson, Wentz.... They all left, and I got a Dawkins because I was sick of having to replace so many. So I got 1 that would always be good forever.

I was happy with that, and all of my t-shirts from 2017.

But this team this year with the season they had made me feel like I should get another.

Im older and fatter now. I was starting to think about Kelce. Another legend whos jersey will always be good. And an OL jersey looks better on me these days than a slim reaper on a guy with a gut.

But I was also really feeling Reddick. Maybe even Hurts.

And I was sure I would get one once we got green super bowl patch jersesys in stores.

Now thats not happening.

Maybe if they make changes to the unis next year Ill consider an updated one.

1 minute ago, downundermike1 said:

Now that I am in venting mode.  I am really sick and tired of the Jalen Hurts makes the running game go nonsense.

The Eagles have a superior offensive line to the Chiefs.

Eagles RB's - 17 carries for 45 yards.

Pacheco - 15 carries for 76 yards.

Chiefs 26 carries for 158 yards, 6.1 per carry

Eagles 32 carries for 115 yards, 3.6 per carry.

Who would have thought, Andy Reid running the football would beat us in a Super Bowl.

He's not a bad back, but Sanders can go get paid elsewhere 

Now that I am in venting mode.  I am really sick and tired of the Jalen Hurts makes the running game go nonsense.

The Eagles have a superior offensive line to the Chiefs.

Eagles RB's - 17 carries for 45 yards.

Pacheco - 15 carries for 76 yards.

Chiefs 26 carries for 158 yards, 6.1 per carry

Eagles 32 carries for 115 yards, 3.6 per carry.

Who would have thought, Andy Reid running the football would beat us in a Super Bowl.

While I am in venting mode,

No, more apples in the vending machine, please! 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I felt like I was. I had Foles, Jackson, Wentz.... They all left, and I got a Dawkins because I was sick of having to replace so many. So I got 1 that would always be good forever.

I was happy with that, and all of my t-shirts from 2017.

But this team this year with the season they had made me feel like I should get another.

Im older and fatter now. I was starting to think about Kelce. Another legend whos jersey will always be good. And an OL jersey looks better on me these days than a slim reaper on a guy with a gut.

But I was also really feeling Reddick. Maybe even Hurts.

And I was sure I would get one once we got green super bowl patch jersesys in stores.

Now thats not happening.

Maybe if they make changes to the unis next year Ill consider an updated one.

I will probably still get a Kelce jersey, been more than 5 years since I have bought one.  Dawk is the only one I have worn in public in a long time.

Man... I really thought we had that game in the bag. Up 10 at half, and everything was going perfectly for us.

The way we were moving it on offense I didnt think they could have given up that lead. I knew we would give up points, but really thought the offense would keep us ahead.

I cant believe we blew it.

4 minutes ago, Swoop said:

He's not a bad back, but Sanders can go get paid elsewhere 

Diving in some more, 17 carries for 45 yards for the Eagles RB's sounds bad.

You take away each their 3 longest runs, Gainwell 9, Scott 9, Sanders 6

14 carries for 20 yards.

Pacheco's longest run ( 24 yards ) outgained 14 of the Eagles 17 RB carries.

The pass protection was ridiculous so not saying Hurts should be crowned as an elite QB, a lot of QBs in this league put on that performance from pocket tonight w/ that OL, but add in the legs and you get a special performance. Kid balled out in the biggest game and that’s great to see for a guy we have no choice but to give a mega deal too. The fumble hurt, but he made over for it 5x over.

Not sure what to expect next year. On the OL let’s assume no Kelce. Lane gets 1 year older, but younger guys should improve, so I expect another great OL, a little worse. WRs and TE are locked up. Steichen likely gone, I think his replacement could be difference between a top 10 O and elite O, but given weapons I think the floor is that top 10 O.

As for D. I have no clue. Talent is going to get worse due to FA and more importantly age unless we get massive jumps from Davis and Deal. Siri and the players love Gannon, but what an excruciating defense to watch when front 4 aren’t winning. Obviously not ideal for any D when their front 4 is struggling, but usually there’s then a counterpunch from the DC and the chess match begins. Never seem to get that in our case.

14 carries for 20 yards.

You cant really take away their longest runs, but you can tell us the median for each of them. I think it may prove your point without being the weak "take away the best play" argument that never rationally holds any weight.

14 carries for 20 yards.

The Chiefs were playing a lot of safety in the box looks and we were trying to keep them honest with the run. The running numbers look rough but our passing offense was so successful for a reason. Sometime you just take what the defense gives you. 

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Man... I really thought we had that game in the bag. Up 10 at half, and everything was going perfectly for us.

The way we were moving it on offense I didnt think they could have given up that lead. I knew we would give up points, but really thought the offense would keep us ahead.

I cant believe we blew it.

It’s going to sting badly for me for a WHILE

Just now, Jroc04 said:

No one on defense made one play. I mean, this type of game, it came down to one play. A disruptive 5 yard loss could have been enough to do it. Just one. They couldn’t get it done. That’s just very frustrating. 

yep.

All game long I felt the Chiefs got one with the fumble, and I just knew ours was coming.

All these guys. Slay, Bradberry, Gardner-Johnson, Graham, Reddick, Hargrave, Sweat, Cox.... You just knew someone was eventually going to make 1 play.

Then I started talking to my TV. "Who can make a play? Who wants to be the hero? 1 play. Who wants it?"

Over and over again. Just waiting for it to happen.

Never. Happened.... 

Really incomprehensible with the talent on this D and their performance over the year.

• Like 1