PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Something else that I'm not sure anyone's talked about. 

Run game was terrible outside of Jalen last night. 35 yards on 17 carries at 2.1 a clip is frankly pathetic and very responsible for at least one 3 and out. 

Still no explanation as to what happened with Miles?  Disappeared, into the tent and then the locker room.  No mention of it on the broadcast.  Comes back in and then disappears again.  

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

Something else that I'm not sure anyone's talked about. 

Run game was terrible outside of Jalen last night. 35 yards on 17 carries at 2.1 a clip is frankly pathetic and very responsible for at least one 3 and out. 

Oline wasn’t quite as dominant as they were expected to be, which was part of it.

Chiefs really crowded things for the run. But yeah gotta do better there.

Saw the replay on NFLN this morning, so I then fired up the recording and watched the play multiple times.

On the McKinnon play when he went down at the 1, the defense had already discussed letting the Chiefs score to save time, but they gave up on the play at the snap.  

White and Bradberry just watch McKinnon run to the outside and do not even pursue.  Maybe if they go after McKinnon they possibly force him out of bounds and stop the clock, or something lucky happens and the ball pops loose.

Sure, McKinnon was coached on staying inbounds, not scoring etc, but he had no pressure to think about what he was doing.  He just casually ran to the outside and executed his plan and went down.

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Not an excuse, both teams had to deal with it, but that grass 100% made things a different game.

Why they thought it was a good idea to test out a new way of doing it in a game like this is beyond comprehension.

Yeah I don’t get it, and it was the same for both teams, not sure why the Eagles were the ones struggling with footing and finding the right cleats.

I think the worst part about all this is now you stare down the reality of all the turnover we are about to deal with. Feels like half the defense is aging out or going out to get paid and the coaching staff is going different directions. It was a unique year. Doesn't matter the difficulty of the schedule or the luck of our health. It was a good one and will be memorable. I always say if you leave it up to the refs, you get what they give you.....by the book that was a penalty....but was about as soft of a penalty that could of been called. Really wish we could of seen one last drive.