1. 1. Which Rocky should Adam watch

• Rocky - the original underdog story
    • Rocky 2
    • I pity the fool who don't watch Rocky 3
    • The greatest training montage in history with Rocky 4
    • LOL Rocky 5...you guys are just mean
    • Rocky Balboa

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

As you said...I acknowledge these plot holes. Then I  say the movie is stronger because of them 😂

Oh, make no mistake, it's probably my favorite of the films and I'm all in on it. This and Red Dawn are the greatest Cold War movies ever made IMO.

• Like 1

@Forge my personal favorite theme from the Rocky movies/continuation is that Rocky forgot every bit of the footwork that he learned from Apollo and his trainer in Rocky III and staggered around the ring for 15 rounds without any semblance of coordination or footwork as opposed to Rocky III. Absolutely hilarious.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Forge my personal favorite theme from the Rocky movies/continuation is that Rocky forgot every bit of the footwork that he learned from Apollo and his trainer in Rocky III and staggered around the ring for 15 rounds without any semblance of coordination or footwork as opposed to Rocky III. Absolutely hilarious.

Coaching is overrated 😂

On 2/2/2023 at 8:07 AM, adamq said:

I think we can call it.. Saturday I will be watching Rocky 1. 

Only about 30 minutes in and I'm loving it so far. Didn't expect Rocky to be a goofball, Stallone is a better actor than I thought.. but I really only knew him as Rambo before this 😂

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Ive also never seen a rocky movie. None of em

I will eventually watch the rest of them.. I guess I had always assumed the character was a former champion who made some kind of unlikely comeback, which just didn't seem interesting. Instead Rocky is this loveable everyman just trying to get by, who gets a chance and seizes on it. 

Also have never been a fan of the fighting sports, but this movie at least isn't really about boxing. 

Looking forward to rest of them, thanks all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:

I will eventually watch the rest of them.. I guess I had always assumed the character was a former champion who made some kind of unlikely comeback, which just didn't seem interesting. Instead Rocky is this loveable everyman just trying to get by, who gets a chance and seizes on it. 

Also have never been a fan of the fighting sports, but this movie at least isn't really about boxing. 

Looking forward to rest of them, thanks all!

I’ve only scene Rocky and Rocky Balboa from start to finish. And then just random parts of the other movies.