Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

22 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I remember arguing when it happened that shutting him down was the exact thing we should be doing (given the extent of that hyperextension from the Ngata hit). Caught a lot of heat suggesting that.

Yes you did, and I was the leader in throwing the fire your way. You were right, I was wrong. You also wanted Robert to be put on PUP to start the 2013 season if I remember correctly which, I also disagreed with bc I felt he was ready if he said he was ready & if the doctors cleared him. Again, you were right again.

We need Dr./GM/HC Thai watching over this team. Then, and only then do we have a chance at being a contender again! 😂 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yes you did, and I was the leader in throwing the fire your way. You were right, I was wrong. You also wanted Robert to be put on PUP to start the 2013 season if I remember correctly which, I also disagreed with bc I felt he was ready if he said he was ready & if the doctors cleared him. Again, you were right again.

We need Dr./GM/HC Thai watching over this team. Then, and only then do we have a chance at being a contender again! 😂 

LOL they can't afford me. 

Or maybe the new owners...can?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 9:10 AM, MikeT14 said:

Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms, Tonic, and Fastball are all coming to Richmond for a show. Yeah, count me in for that nostalgia. 

Awesome 👍 Last year was a great concert year for me. I saw Rage Against the Machine & Run the Jewels at Cap One Arean. Then, I was lucky enough to get Tom Morello to come to one of my unions rally's for striking coal miners in Alabama for 3 days & I was with him the whole time.

Then, I did my yearly OAR concert at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD and lastly, I went to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers at Nats Stadium.

This year so far I'm going to OAR with Goo Goo Dolls.

Edited by turtle28

25 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

All those teams--Per this stat he's earned over $8 mill in his terrible career !! Not bad for a vagabond / journeyman Q B of little talent -- sheezzz!!!

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/josh-johnson-career-earnings-how-much-money-baltimore-ravens-qb-make-playing-nfl

Back-up NFL QB remains the best job in the world! 😂 

The single dumbest thing I have ever seen is the Dhop Vs DHall practice video that gets dredged up at least once every off-season. It is clear as day to anyone Hall slips on the grass when Hop makes his cut. It wasn't a fancy cut or anything serious and Hall slipped. Its as stupid as when NBA players clearly push off when crossing a guy and ESPN pretends its the greatest move ever. Sorry but DHall took far too much crap for a video where Hopkins barely did anything and Hall slipped on our famously poor practice fields. 

• Like 1