Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

29 minutes ago, Dome said:

My brother is a Chiefs fan, so that’s who I was rooting for until recently. Now I’d like to see a 49-0 birds victory  

Yeah and full disclosure, I don't have hate for either team and would be "fine" with either outcome. Just kind of seeing his wife's posts in our discord, it's more or less impossible for me not to root really hard for the Eagles on Sunday. It would be one fairly mundane and irrelevant thing that could perhaps give them even the slightest comfort.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

In the future we have transcended the need of balls.

Gaaaaawwww-leeee!

That sounds like my kinda place, pardner. These dang things are always getting sore after a days ride. Like a couple eggs in the bottom of a Texas Ranger rucksack! 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Forge said:

I woke up today and my son decided it was a good time to push the big screen off the entertainment center....the tv did not survive. 

19 hours ago, Forge said:

You missed a perfect opportunity to say, "you know that I do when my son starts throwing around expensive electronics? Give him to his mom"

this feller forge was here when our gracious host first told us about what happened to uncle.

but I reckon he done run off since then. 

I know he’s been in other forums of discussion around town, like he’s got all the time in the world 

but he ain’t here trying to help us what happened to poor uncle 

who here among you men will join me? I think we should rough up forge and see why he’s acting about town but not here with the gang 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

this feller forge was here when our gracious host first told us about what happened to uncle.

but I reckon he done run off since then. 

I know he’s been in other forums of discussion around town, like he’s got all the time in the world 

but he ain’t here trying to help us what happened to poor uncle 

who here among you men will join me? I think we should rough up forge and see why he’s acting about town but not here with the gang 

hi

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Gaaaaawwww-leeee!

That sounds like my kinda place, pardner. These dang things are always getting sore after a days ride. Like a couple eggs in the bottom of a Texas Ranger rucksack! 

In the future we have one simple word for all of the things you just said because it's such a common phrase in the future.

wesyrdtcfgyvhb