The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

This is pretty cool. I’ve seen other players do this, but don’t feel like it happens a lot with starting franchise QBs. Jalen always on the path of improvement. 

Also, side note….. but it annoys me to no end with Bama and Oklahoma fans arguing like school girls over who should be able to claim Jalen Hurts.

I say that cause I remember how a lot of fans talked about him as a player after his time there. I saw plenty of OU fans saying he’s okay, but not as good as their past QBs. The only reason a lot of them really want to claim him is cause of his success last season. 

Saltier players and fan base post NFCCG?

2017 Vikings

2022 49ers

The amount of whining and crying coming out of SF these past few months is surpassing the Vikings past 4 years combined for me. Which is saying something. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Saints fans were right lol.

Dude does it to himself.

I tried to tell you all this dude was a problem. He’s been a problem and since his UF days and it’s only gotten worse. 

Good riddance. 

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

2017 Vikings

2022 49ers

The amount of whining and crying coming out of SF these past few months is surpassing the Vikings past 4 years combined for me. Which is saying something. 

I’m already sick of it lol. Niners fans on here might not be as bad, but in the YouTube comments and on Twitter all they do is troll about the Eagles or complain. You would think they would know how to take a loss by now after previous NFC Championships and Super Bowls.

Just now, Scalamania said:

I tried to tell you all this dude was a problem. He’s been a problem and since his UF days and it’s only gotten worse. 

Good riddance. 

I liked him as a player like he’s a cool safety that can be versatile. I thought the interception numbers were creating a false impression of just how good he was, but his run fits got better later in the year and think he had some of his best games down the stretch. 

I don’t even hate him (yet) or anything, but he still seems to be immature about how he handles things. He basically pushed himself out of both Nola and Philly. Hopefully it works out for him with his former coach that he looks at as a father figure in Aaron Glenn and he can earn a long term contract there. He’s probably gonna have to compromise a little on what he thinks he’s worth though.

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

2017 Vikings

2022 49ers

2017 had the Saints team as a bonus for delusional saltiness.

But yeah the Niners are by far the worst of them, it’s institutional. You have the head coach whining about it like he wasn’t the reason Purdy got hurt. 

They act like Swoop ran over Purdy in the pregame.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

They act like Swoop ran over Purdy in the pregame.

He mine as well do it when we play them this year. He should be playing in that game. Can't get much worse as far as the crying goes

People like to say terrible things about our Fans but I can't recall us hanging onto something like this. As much as it hurt we didn't act like this even after a SB loss

40 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Still some dawgs out there. Wonder what Howie's looking at

I'll take one of those DL , LB and Landry please :)

Yeah I'd take a shot on Amos and Landry. Those are some half decent DL on there too. Cunningham isn't listed for LBs but he might be the best left.

• Like 1

LB Myles Jack
S Adrian Amos
EDGE Leonard Floyd
EDGE Yannick Ngakoue
EDGE Jadeveon Clowney
TE Cameron Brate
OT Taylor Lewan
WR Jarvis Landry

Guys I could see us potentially having interest in.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

LB Myles Jack
S Adrian Amos
EDGE Leonard Floyd
EDGE Yannick Ngakoue
EDGE Jadeveon Clowney
TE Cameron Brate
OT Taylor Lewan
WR Jarvis Landry

Guys I could see us potentially having interest in.

Out of that list, I see Floyd as a legit option