The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I hope that's enough for a round 5 comp.

Not a chance. Dillard is getting 9.7 million a year and he’s projected at the very top of 6th round comp pick compensation.

White is making a little less per year than Epps and Edwards who are also 6ths.

No need to worry though. We can only get 4 comp picks and we are already at that amount. We have other FAs who can get us higher like Bradberry and Gardner-Johnson if they leave.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Bradberry
Miles
Cox
Isaac

Cox not likely to get anything more than mid level, imo, but Bradberry and Isaac could get bags, and maybe Miles gets a deal that makes him like the 5th highest paid RB.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

31 years old and has been hurt constantly the past two years? I won't say he has no shot of playing at a high level, but I don't think the odds are all that great.

Still an upgrade for them though and didn't cost all that much. Not a bad move by any means, but I don't think it is a needle mover.

Yeah definitely an upgrade. In such a solid TE class though, maybe not the most needed move. 

But for pick 100, it’s a solid get if he is even half the player for them. They are so devoid of talent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

A llllllot of terrible angles but he sure does turn and accelerate fast. 

Kelce “I’ll come back if you get a RB who can read blocks/the field and get up field”

It was always funny to see how pissed he’d get on big plays because Miles could’ve gotten more or a score.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

They have Patterson, and drafted Allgeier who they drafted last year who had 1000 yards and was never really the starter.

Chicago or Rams or Panthers. Maybe Chargers if they trade Ekeler.

Edited by Jeezla