Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

Newbie clarification question

"Rookies are considered any player who was a rookie in their last NFL season. PS players are considered any player who started in seven or less games the previous NSFL season. Only up to two PS or rookie keepers can be players who played in a game the previous NSFL season. Other PS or rookie players who played a game in the previous season will be charged by their positional price, at the position they spent the most time in during the season"

Lets say i want to keep wilson and linderbaum as my two rookies for one tag each

can i keep another PS player for one tag if they didn't play in a game for us the previous season

Just now, bcb1213 said:

"Rookies are considered any player who was a rookie in their last NFL season. PS players are considered any player who started in seven or less games the previous NSFL season. Only up to two PS or rookie keepers can be players who played in a game the previous NSFL season. Other PS or rookie players who played a game in the previous season will be charged by their positional price, at the position they spent the most time in during the season"

Lets say i want to keep wilson and linderbaum as my two rookies for one tag each

can i keep another PS player for one tag if they didn't play in a game for us the previous season

Yep. Wilson and Linderbaum would consume that two PS/Rookie spot, and any other PS players that did not play a game could still be kept at 1 tag.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

basically there's a limit of two that played in at least one game.

there is no limit to PS keepers that played in none (except if that player was kept for more than 1 keeper tag the previous season, of course)