Week 13 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Hoofers (10-1) vs the Seattle Legion of Boo- Boos (7-4)

EaglesPeteC

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I think we completely shut down their run game, similar to the Panthers game, but hopefully without all the penalties.

Is Pete Morreli calling SNF? If not, we should be fine. 

Just now, Danger said:

I don't think so.

From week 12:

• Seahawks at 49ers  —  Pete Morelli

It'd be strange for him to ref the Seahawks in consecutive weeks.

Omitting the fact that he still has a job in the NFL, this is good to see. 

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Anyone worried about triggering extra motivation in seattle by being underdogs in their homeland lol. 

Yeah they have some bulletin board material to work with. With that said, with all the chatter that "we haven't beaten anybody good yet" I'm sure there's plenty of motivation for us too.

A team with a lot of pride like Seattle being underdogs at home is definitely a dangerous factor. But there's nothing more dangerous than a team that believes they can beat anyone, anywhere, and is having fun imposing their will on opponents. That's us right now.

17 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I think we completely shut down their run game

Russell Wilson is the Seahawks leading rusher this season.  He leads the team in rush yards, rush yards per carry and rushing touchdowns.  The Seahawks don't have a running game or a good offensive line. 

If it wasn't for Russell Wilson and his magic, this team would probably have around two wins.

Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks has seen an uptick in snaps since Jordan Hicks went down was lost for the season back in Week 7 against the Washington Redskins. Against the Dallas Cowboys, Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz had Kendricks spying quarterback Dak Prescott, which worked nearly to perfection as Prescott was held to just two rushes and was sacked four times. 

Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is arguably the premier dual-threat quarterback in the league, averaging 6.2 yards per carry en route to 401 rushing yards. 

If Kendricks reprises his role as a spy against the Seahawks, it would give the Eagles' front four an added boost by keeping Wilson from getting loose and scrambling, as they were able to do against Prescott. 

Archived