Ravens Hire Todd Monken as OC

goldfishwars

40 minutes ago, Xmad said:

never buy low on a RBBC approach.

I’m anticipating a 65/35 split between Dobbins and Edwards this year, especially after Dobbins’ frustrations after not getting the ball more in Cincy. Plus Monken’s RBs catch a ton of passes.

I see JK finishing as a top 8 RB next year in fantasy. Calling my shot now

• Like 1

Great hire, one of the most unique play callers in football, dominated college and was a huge reason Georgia won the last two National titles!

Really knows how to use TEs and use the backs in the passing game, really keeps defenses off balance and helps eliminate the pass rush.  

1 hour ago, G said:

Derek Carr trade Lamar. 

The Ravens won't trade Lamar and then give Carr $60+mil gtd, which Carr will likely get in the open market, possibly $80+mil gtd. It'd be a bad look on the franchise, especially if Carr continues to trend downward while Lamar plays well. Getting a guy like Mayfield and/or a rookie to develop is much safer in the public eye, as well as for the locker room. I could see the Ravens signing Mayfield and selecting a high upside QB later.