Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Keep in mind that the track in Indy has been inordinately fast since they installed the new turf a few years ago. All times over the past few combines need to be taken in a bit of context. He fast tho.

But still the time itself would be correct no matter how fast the track is.  The digital time will start and stop when it hits.  The only thing that would change is how fast you actually run it.   The problem i have is Donald in a head to head video had him by a full body almost but they timed kancey .1 faster  thats what is confusing me.   The 4.73 or 4.78 made sense because in the head to head thats about how far it was. 

6 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I look at it like this what good are those long arms gonna do you if the guy is stronger with better technique just to slap them away.   Now if you have both long arms and technique and strength then that a win all day long but thats the best of the best :D

It allows you to get a grip on the opponent before they can grab you.  Yes, without technique its useless, but you could say that about any physical trait.

Would have been nice to see what Mazi SMith would have done

They should have had Tuli run with the DT's. That DE group is enormous.

Scratch that, Tuli weighs 266? Thought he was like 280.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

But still the time itself would be correct no matter how fast the track is.  The digital time will start and stop when it hits.  The only thing that would change is how fast you actually run it.   The problem i have is Donald in a head to head video had him by a full body almost but they timed kancey .1 faster  thats what is confusing me.   The 4.73 or 4.78 made sense because in the head to head thats about how far it was. 

Wasn't that just for the first run? I may have missed it but thought the overlay was done before he ran again.