Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

12 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

His measurements were never a question and I think he probably blows the doors off the combine. Unfortunately, his production never matched his hype. This year he had some decent film, but he was a 5 star "freak" who was supposed to be the next superstar OSU DE. He looks like a Madden Create A Player but really lacks on the bend. Hopefully he started to "figure it out" this past year.

21 hours ago, jebrick said:

Shazier was a WLB who converted to 3-4 ILB.  The hardest part, 2.5 seasons worth, was him playing slow to learn the reads.  The Shazier people really remember is when he GOT IT and started playing at 4.3 speed rather than 4.5.  That is what I hope for from him or Overshown or Pace or Sanders.  And Shaier and Farrior both played at about 225-230 so I am not that worried about size if they can move.

If you remember when Micah Parsons came out, this forum and mainstream media were saying the same thing. Simpson will be fine at ILB.

7 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I dogged on Harrison for years as an OSU fan, but he finally had a nice SR season.  I can see him going early day 2.

He's the ideal fit for the Browns. I'm hoping to land a DT/DE combo in rounds 2 & 3. Harrison in a wide 9 would be nasty opposite Garrett.