Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

4 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

That would be sad. I feel like he’s a 4.3 guy. 

yea, he's waiting til pro day
and he's formally visited with Saints, Cowboys, Ravens, Broncos, and Dolphins.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Really hope Jamaal Williams pursues either podcast work or game commentary. He’s the most entertaining player in the league to me 

He will be too busy playing video games.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Bruh I been hyping him. Get behind me in line

He's a plus pass protector, exactly what the Lions preach about 😩

23 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The team that just won a SB did it with JuJu as their best WR and Pacheco as their best RB. Get your positional importance in order goofball. You need OL more than you need an Olave or a Kamara. Thats dope you got Olave tho, go ahead and eat that W!

Jameis-winston-w GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Grats on the Super Bowl win? Weird flex I guess…

25 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The team that just won a SB did it with JuJu as their best WR and Pacheco as their best RB. Get your positional importance in order goofball. You need OL more than you need an Olave or a Kamara. Thats dope you got Olave tho, go ahead and eat that W!

Jameis-winston-w GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

JuJu is a legit WR1 and Pacheco runs sub 4.4. I'm not sure what you point is. 

That the Chiefs ran rookies for over 220 snaps in the Super Bowl. Of that, over 50 snaps were from rookie 7th round picks. It's just sick.

I doubt that they try to throw 10 new draftees at the roster again but if it works... 

Just now, onejayhawk said:

JuJu is a legit WR1 and Pacheco runs sub 4.4. I'm not sure what you point is. 

That the Chiefs ran rookies for over 220 snaps in the Super Bowl. Of that, over 50 snaps were from rookie 7th round picks. It's just sick.

I doubt that they try to throw 10 new draftees at the roster again but if it works... 

It’s like he thinks having Patrick Mahomes as your QB is a normal thing that every team is able to replicate. Especially odd considering how many high draft picks the Eagles have used on their offensive skill positions.

56 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

But he kinda sucks. He gets exposed as the play goes on. I am calling bust. 

I usually agree with most of your views on prospects but this I can't agree with. 
I am calling good to great RT in the NFL 

13 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

It’s like he thinks having Patrick Mahomes as your QB is a normal thing that every team is able to replicate. Especially odd considering how many high draft picks the Eagles have used on their offensive skill positions.

It's like the Chiefs OL gave up zero sacks in the SB, but you think RB is more important than OL.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It's like the Chiefs OL gave up zero sacks in the SB, but you think RB is more important than OL.

I never said that. I said OL are boring to watch for over 3 and a half hours at the combine. I’d much rather watch RB’s at the combine. Has nothing to do with general positional importance on the football field. Also the Saints are in a very good situation with their current OL, so why would I care about OL? We need a QB and likely a RB this off-season. 

• Like 2