Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It was malf who was essentially cleared. It’s not surprising at all that they would kill him after the two people who essentially cleared him were killed and were town. 

scum killed malf, then orca made pickle also kill malf

yeah, I buy it

Another interesting note, he said he used “THE” move and not “MY” move. Obviously not an end all be all but kinda seems like it’s not his role and likely what he “received”. Which would also be why he didn’t explain what he received and was likely still working on what he wanted to claim. 

42 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

so what did you receive, and what did you do with it?

Protect 

44 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you said he fell into your trap, dumb luck. Your trap was that he didn’t visit you N1? 

Well ultimately, it was he answered with that as his response and how it all read to me

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I feel pretty strongly that rack is playing silent scum this game as well

I feel like I've been posting about as much as a lot of other people. It hasn't been a super active game.

I think I want to go orca here

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Protect 

The reason people never trust you when you do elaborate things has nothing to do with the fact that they are unreasonable - but everything to do with the fact that you do not actually explain things

54 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The reason people never trust you when you do elaborate things has nothing to do with the fact that they are unreasonable - but everything to do with the fact that you do not actually explain things

Is what it is I guess. I've been lynched countless times as town when having red letter info.  Explaining things, not explaining things, going into detail, making up details, telling it all. Doesnt matter. Frustration on my end, recent and long standing and yes I have caused part of the frustration

Here are the facts as I see it

There was one kill Malf. That kill was the same manner as the others. That kill was the same manner as the day Malf tracked KSJ to two people who died

The one kill has been accounted for. It was Pickle. Via my night info and his admission

The writeup does not show a double tap, to me that's clearly no double kill or it would be shown in some manner

Pickle claims blue man group 

We have had 2 town vigs flip already

So

Has Blue group been killing this whole time?

If so, why is it the same kill as the other group, usually there is a distinction

Either way its scum in that scenario and not town friendly, cause the town vigs have been accounted for and its not a big game imo

But, given 1 kill, done like KSJ, Pickle is most likley with KSJ

On 3/8/2023 at 11:31 PM, Pickle Rick said:
On 3/8/2023 at 11:27 PM, Whicker said:

Deadline is my post as per the rules. 

@skywindO2 has been lynched 

He was Jimmy McGill [redirect] (aligned with Wexler & McGill) {blue text}

I will allow until 10am CST for moves. I won’t be home to process night and won’t have the energy for it anyway 

@MWil23 you should probably take notes for how to lay a trap 😜

So Pickle laid a trap and caught skywind?

Most likley trying to make himself look town and isn't with skywind 

Pickle isn't Blue. Its clear to me. Add this to the other info

@theuntouchable

52 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is what it is I guess. I've been lynched countless times as town when having red letter info.  Explaining things, not explaining things, going into detail, making up details, telling it all. Doesnt matter. Frustration on my end, recent and long standing and yes I have caused part of the frustration

Here are the facts as I see it

There was one kill Malf. That kill was the same manner as the others. That kill was the same manner as the day Malf tracked KSJ to two people who died

The one kill has been accounted for. It was Pickle. Via my night info and his admission

The writeup does not show a double tap, to me that's clearly no double kill or it would be shown in some manner

Pickle claims blue man group 

We have had 2 town vigs flip already

So

Has Blue group been killing this whole time?

If so, why is it the same kill as the other group, usually there is a distinction

Either way its scum in that scenario and not town friendly, cause the town vigs have been accounted for and its not a big game imo

But, given 1 kill, done like KSJ, Pickle is most likley with KSJ

3rd party kill would also likely come after scum. Not all hosts treat that situation the same.