2023 NFL offseason

Forge

3 minutes ago, StevenK said:

We keep bringing back Ross but the irony we never or hardly ever use him. I think he could be a decent pass catching TE. 

He has very good hands ...but that's really the only thing he has. He's not a great blocker and he's not athletic to really beat out man coverage or zone match coverage. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

He has very good hands ...but that's really the only thing he has. He's not a great blocker and he's not athletic to really beat out man coverage or zone match coverage. 

It used to be easier to be that guy in the country zone coverage days. Not sure that's worth anything these days. 

• Like 2

I'd rather have Kroft over Dwelley. Kroft was a really good run blocker and functional in the passing game. Maxx Williams would be a nice addition to the group as well. 

I think it's kind of crazy that 1. the Raiders replaced Foster Moreau with OJ Howard, and 2. Foster Moreau hasn't been signed yet. I would be stoked if we signed him. 

I really don't understand why we keep bringing Dwelley back. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I'd rather have Kroft over Dwelley. Kroft was a really good run blocker and functional in the passing game. Maxx Williams would be a nice addition to the group as well. 

I think it's kind of crazy that 1. the Raiders replaced Foster Moreau with OJ Howard, and 2. Foster Moreau hasn't been signed yet. I would be stoked if we signed him. 

I really don't understand why we keep bringing Dwelley back. 

I would much rather have Moreau than either Kroft or Dwelley. Dwelley has to have some dirt on Kyle lol. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I would much rather have Moreau than either Kroft or Dwelley. Dwelley has to have some dirt on Kyle lol. 

I’m sure he’s holding out for more money, but man Moreau could do some damage in this offense. 

George is going to get hurt and miss time and as of right now, his PT goes to Woerner, who fell out of favor last year. 

I know we’re going to draft a TE, but solid vet as the #2 would be nice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I’m sure he’s holding out for more money, but man Moreau could do some damage in this offense. 

George is going to get hurt and miss time and as of right now, his PT goes to Woerner, who fell out of favor last year. 

I know we’re going to draft a TE, but solid vet as the #2 would be nice.

Moreau or Irv Smith would both be wins IMO. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jordan Willis signed with the Raiders 

Wish we could have brought him back. 

We need some depth pieces at edge. We have lost a lot this free agency - Willis, Charles O, Ebukam, Hyder (possibly brought back?). I may have forgotten someone 🤔

Edited by StevenK

41 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Wish we could have brought him back. 

We need some depth pieces at edge. We have lost a lot this free agency - Willis, Charles O, Ebukam, Hyder (possibly brought back?). I may have forgotten someone 🤔

I think we should move on from Hyder.