2023 NFL offseason

Forge

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Apparently if you win a couple of Super Bowls you earn the right to have Fleetwood Mac playing in your clips. Lance clearly has a ways to go before his clips are to that level. 

At least they weren't playing milli vanilli during his throws. That's when you know you're in trouble

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Dude will never amount to anything. Chiefs got a bust

I remember someone in the old forum losing a 1 year sig bet over whether or not mahomes would get drafted in the first round. Pretty sure the forum switched over to the new version before that bet ended and a certain someone will always have that sig on that site. 

I wonder who that person is..... 

20 minutes ago, N4L said:

I remember someone in the old forum losing a 1 year sig bet over whether or not mahomes would get drafted in the first round. Pretty sure the forum switched over to the new version before that bet ended and a certain someone will always have that sig on that site. 

I wonder who that person is..... 

I actually could have taken that down before the switch, it was only for a month, not a year, but I left it up and then we transitioned. I liked that that it was forever there until webby took it down. 

Still, I could be right about Mahomes. He won the battle about him being a first round pick, I still have a shot to win the war that Mahomes will not be good for a long time. 

Throwing motion looks way better in those two back to back videos. However it’s just one throw so need to see that he consistently has fixed it. 

That said I think everyone agrees he needs to hit the easy passes. But I’m also hopeful that he’s just a little more decisive. Throwing motion doesn’t matter if he doesn’t get the ball out. Guy needs to just live in a virtual reality headset or something all day long reading defenses. Get a ton of snaps virtually. No clue if that would work or if that’s done, but I’m gonna say that’s my answer to him getting 3 or 4 missed years of experience in a couple months. 

Edited by straighthate

3 hours ago, Forge said:

I check Twitter for a minute and see Ben allbrights dirty laundry getting aired out with his ex and I'm too old for this **** 😆

🤣

There are screenshots out there of her responses and him trying to cover up his stupidity.. 😂

• Like 2