2023 NFL offseason

Forge

1 hour ago, N4L said:

For everyone thinking about Sunday ticket, you should instead get a VPN and get the international NFL+. You pay like $110 for the entire season. They have every game live and also have full game replays going back 10 years, plus tons of other stuff.

How do you get International NFL+?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

How do you get International NFL+?

I think what he's saying is that you just buy NFL+ then get a VPN and set your location as somewhere in Europe. Basically trick the app into thinking that you're somewhere you're not so that you can watch the game live. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

I think what he's saying is that you just buy NFL+ then get a VPN and set your location as somewhere in Europe. Basically trick the app into thinking that you're somewhere you're not so that you can watch the game live. 

I personally recommend a short trip to South America, which costs half as much as in Europe. However it seems like the international gamepass is moving to DAZN, so I'm not exactly sure how it will work from next season on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

yeah, if you set your VPN to be in Europe South America, then purchase NFL+, you will have the international version, which has live games etc. The regular NFL+ subscription only has games after they finish. 

You may need to use paypal to purchase international NFL+, that is what I did, not sure if it is required but that was how the billing worked. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

I personally recommend a short trip to South America, which costs half as much as in Europe. However it seems like the international gamepass is moving to DAZN, so I'm not exactly sure how it will work from next season on.

Hopefully they aren't real bright. I know ESPN+ won't play if it detects that you're using a VPN which is a huge PITA for a guy that lives in Colorado and wants to watch the Avalanche play. I have to set sail on the high seas of the internet to watch hockey which is crazy annoying. 

johnny-depp-pirate.gif

Who do you think is more likely to be traded at the draft, Aiyuk or Lance? 

(keep in mind, I'm not saying either is likely to be moved in the least, only asking who you think is more likely to get moved, even if one is 3% and the other is 2%) 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

(keep in mind, I'm not saying either is likely to be moved in the least, only asking who you think is more likely to get moved, even if one is 3% and the other is 2%) 

Personally, I think Aiyuk just based on the value he could command. 

• Like 1

Just now, GW21 said:

Personally, I think Aiyuk just based on the value he could command. 

To add to this, I think it's very unlikely that we trade Aiyuk because we are very much in "win now" mode and he's a big piece. I think if he were to get traded it'd be next offseason. I also don't think Lance will return enough to make it worth our while which is the reason I leaned Aiyuk. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, adamq said:

I think you also have to pay the $40/month or whatever it is for YouTube TV. If it is just the Ticket for $350, I may agree with you

Didn't it say it was $350(early) for non-youtube subscribers?  Am I reading that wrong?  I have no intention of paying for youtube on top of it.  

44 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hope you didn’t jinx Aiyuk….man if he was traded I don’t know what i would do. Im 46 and i would probably ball my eyes out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ataal said:

Didn't it say it was $350(early) for non-youtube subscribers?  Am I reading that wrong?  I have no intention of paying for youtube on top of it.  

Yep you are correctamundo, i didnt reqd the whole article initially 

Meanwhile, for non-YouTube TV subscribers who sign up through YouTube’s Primetime Channels, the presale cost of the Sunday Ticket balloons to $349, increasing to $449 post-June 6. The bundle package that includes NFL RedZone will cost $389 presale, jumping up to $489 after the presale period.

• Like 1