2023 NFL offseason

Forge

14 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Well, the audio of Purdy talking about playing in 2023 has dropped lol it's of course been pulled out of proportions. Here's the audio skip to 2 mins and 11 seconds.

Oh for F sake, Twitter!

Good God he literally said he doesn't know when he will be able to play not that he doesn't know if he will play this season. Niners content creators on Twitter are some of the dumbest people on that app.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Oh for F sake, Twitter!

Good God he literally said he doesn't know when he will be able to play not that he doesn't know if he will play this season. Niners content creators on Twitter are some of the dumbest people on that app.

That hurts, lol, Idk if I'm considered a content creator or not 

1 hour ago, 49erscap said:

That hurts, lol, Idk if I'm considered a content creator or not 

No, you're awesome and actually provide real, high-quality content that no one else is.

I'm talking about the people that are firmly entrenched in the Lance vs all other QBs battle and provide ridiculously factless takes just to stir crap up. 

I'm just getting sick of the "if you like Purdy then you HATE Lance and you're racist!" stuff. I don't even follow these people but they still make their way onto my timeline. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

No, you're awesome and actually provide real, high-quality content that no one else is.

I'm talking about the people that are firmly entrenched in the Lance vs all other QBs battle and provide ridiculously factless takes just to stir crap up. 

I'm just getting sick of the "if you like Purdy then you HATE Lance and you're racist!" stuff. I don't even follow these people but they still make their way onto my timeline. 

Wait, that's a thing?! Seriously? Makes me SOOOOOOOOOO glad I have no presence whatsoever on Social Media. 

I cheer for whoever leads my team to wins, period. I care only about results on the field and good character on and off it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Wait, that's a thing?! Seriously? Makes me SOOOOOOOOOO glad I have no presence whatsoever on Social Media. 

I cheer for whoever leads my team to wins, period. I care only about results on the field and good character on and off it. 

Oh yeah, it's a thing. On social media, you're either team Lance or you're team Purdy. Cohn stokes the fire every now and again, but it's generally other content creators that created this weird paradigm. 

Honestly, this has to be the #1 spot on the internet to talk Niners. There are a lot of smart, level-headed people here. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Oh for F sake, Twitter!

He pulled a Kyle Shanahan - “I can’t guarantee that anybody will be alive this Sunday.” 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

Oh yeah, it's a thing. On social media, you're either team Lance or you're team Purdy. Cohn stokes the fire every now and again, but it's generally other content creators that created this weird paradigm. 

Honestly, this has to be the #1 spot on the internet to talk Niners. There are a lot of smart, level-headed people here. 

And this is yet another reason to ignore Cohn: Don't follow the haters! Or those who feed the haters. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

And this is yet another reason to ignore Cohn: Don't follow the haters! Or those who feed the haters. 

THIS 

Even though I was new to listening, I'd already stopped weeks ago. I still like John Chapman and a couple others, but I'm done with Cohn's garbage agendas. It's  transparent and redundant drivel. 

• Like 2

Making Purdy the long-term starter off 8 games where he had a lower aDOT than Jimmy and with him coming off a big UCL surgery is hilarious and something this team would do.

Soooo, which team offers the most for Lance? I'm guessing it will be the Texans offering their 2nd rounder or a team like like Colts doing so if they don't pick a QB at #4. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Starting to think we'd consider DTR in the 3rd already.

Or the Texans' early fourth given the interest? Feels like a Lance trade, but it might be the same kind of thing with Deebo where they might be feeling out the value and will withdraw and regroup if they don't get what they're looking for. (that and/or there's a lot of speculation going on to fill the time; it's a fun thing to do).

• Like 1