2023 NFL offseason

Forge

2 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Receding hairline and helmet hair? Yikes. I have an excuse: I am 51. 

Same, but I'm 45.  To be fair, though, my hairline started making its way back around the age of 24.  Now, eyebrow to hairline, it's a six dollar cab ride.  

• Like 2

Damn Trey be looking like Heihachi Mishima from Tekken. 

Too bad his pops didn't pass on his stable hairline to his son. 

I know it sucks going bald at 22 years old, but it's for the best to just shave it all off. His current situation looks 100 times more hideous. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 49erscap said:

NFL Ticket prices revealed, WOW.

Yeah I just saw that. I had DirecTV specifically and only for Sunday Ticket. When I no longer needed direcTV I was so happy and took the dish down myself with joy. 

Seeing YouTube's prices was a little jarring, but it's about $15 more a month than what the Sunday Ticket package was with DirecTV NOT including the DirecTV fees. So it's technically cheaper now, which is good. 

From my understanding, the charges are for September to January, but I still need more information from YouTube to fully understand. I'm looking to pull the trigger before June 6, so I'm sure we'll get more details soon.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Yeah I just saw that. I had DirecTV specifically and only for Sunday Ticket. When I no longer needed direcTV I was so happy and took the dish down myself with joy. 

Seeing YouTube's prices was a little jarring, but it's about $15 more a month than what the Sunday Ticket package was with DirecTV NOT including the DirecTV fees. So it's technically cheaper now, which is good. 

From my understanding, the charges are for September to January, but I still need more information from YouTube to fully understand. I'm looking to pull the trigger before June 6, so I'm sure we'll get more details soon.

I need more details, like can we pay monthly, or all upfront before June 6, either way I'm getting it, refuse to miss any 49ers game.

2 hours ago, 49erscap said:

NFL Ticket prices revealed, WOW.

I now have a dilemma.  I used to have DirecTV exclusively for the Sunday Ticket.  Never watched anything else on it.  103,384 channels and nothing is on, etc..  For a car payment, a month.  Well, maybe a car payment back in 2004.  Still...  

Then, I found....alternative ways to watch the games.  I got rid of DirecTV.  I always said that if there was a way for me to JUST pay for the Sunday Ticket, I'd be 100% on board.  $349, huh?  I guess I'll have to put my money where my mouth is for what I'm assuming is a better experience than the alternative methods.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ataal said:

I now have a dilemma.  I used to have DirecTV exclusively for the Sunday Ticket.  Never watched anything else on it.  103,384 channels and nothing is on, etc..  For a car payment, a month.  Well, maybe a car payment back in 2004.  Still...  

Then, I found....alternative ways to watch the games.  I got rid of DirecTV.  I always said that if there was a way for me to JUST pay for the Sunday Ticket, I'd be 100% on board.  $349, huh?  I guess I'll have to put my money where my mouth is for what I'm assuming is a better experience than the alternative methods.

I think you also have to pay the $40/month or whatever it is for YouTube TV. If it is just the Ticket for $350, I may agree with you

For everyone thinking about Sunday ticket, you should instead get a VPN and get the international NFL+. You pay like $110 for the entire season. They have every game live and also have full game replays going back 10 years, plus tons of other stuff.

• Like 4