Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

Snyder gonna swoop in, make a huge guaranteed overpay to reset the market and expectations for a quarter of a million dollars, then sell the team for $7+ billion and give everyone the collective bird on his way out.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Yes it’s that evil unionized labour that’s the problem. Good thing those plucky billionaire owners are there to stand up for the little guy.

I can’t deal with this topic anymore. I don’t know how to explain how strong headed and ridiculous some of you are being without paying your first year college tuition. Nothing brings the angry Americans together quite like yelling at a black man he’s not worth as much as he feels that he is. It’s as old as their country.

lmfao and you are the one calling others emotional

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Snyder gonna swoop in, make a huge guaranteed overpay to reset the market and expectations for a quarter of a million dollars, then sell the team for $7+ billion and give everyone the collective bird on his way out.

and you know what, I'd be okay with that!

Lamar gets his bag.

He's out of the AFC.

The deal screws over an awful franchise.

I love it!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nights Talladega GIF

• Like 4

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

and you know what, I'd be okay with that!

Lamar gets his bag.

He's out of the AFC.

The deal screws over an awful franchise.

I love it!

Terry McLaurin will be in the best shape of his life running around every single play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

The only two realistic options, outside of returning to Baltimore, I see left for Lamar are Indianapolis and Washington.

Washington really isn't a realistic option. They were one of the first to say no. Cap cost + draft capital cost + fit = The Goldbergs No GIF by ABC Network

I've also heard/read Snyder doesn't actually have any real control of the franchise anymore, which kind of spoils the potential for him to screw over the other owners with a final FU. Kinda sad, really. Would have made for epic drama.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Well yeah the offense is literally gonna be Lamar + Scary Terry. They can't afford to field anyone else with that contract!

But just think of all the 1sts Baltimore will have to potentially finally draft a good receiver