Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

On the surface, yes. 

But one has to imagine his demands haven't waivered, which likely guts his market as the Ravens aren't just going to trade him for peanuts. 

Assuming Bezos buys the Commanders that could be a great fit. He has the capital to give him a fully GTD deal without thinking twice, they just hired EB, and they have a good group of offensive weapons already. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Stechien seems like a great coach for him too. Can you imagine trying to stop JT / Lamar read options.

Honestly, I think it happens. What the alternative at this point? Overdraft Richardson or Levis? Roll into the season with Minshew?

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Jets, Commanders, and Colts should all be in on Lamar. 

The colts is the team I think should definitely be all in and with pick 4, should be the team that probably holds the most interest for Baltimore.

Washington may be tough. Not sure what the situation is for the pending sale. I'm not sure Jackson being there changes the sale price of the team, so there's no reason for Snyder to be willing to shell out any sort of signing bonus

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Honestly, I think it happens. What the alternative at this point? Overdraft Richardson or Levis? Roll into the season with Minshew?

I’d also assume that the Lamar package will be on par with whatever they would’ve had to trade for #1. It’s just a matter of if they want to give him that contract.

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is kinda the gift that keeps on giving............ for everyone not a Raven's fan....  but hey, at least you have a "Pro Bowl QB" ready to step in!

Huntley is a FA Too. Could the Ravens be the first team in NFL history to lose two pro bowl QB in the same off-season?

2 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

After likely missing out on Young and Stroud, the Colts would be crazy not to trade for Lamar.

But does he even fit the scheme or philosophy. This is a very specific player, you would have to change everything you have installed up until this point.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The colts is the team I think should definitely be all in and with pick 4, should be the team that probably holds the most interest for Baltimore.

Washington may be tough. Not sure what the situation is for the pending sale. I'm not sure Jackson being there changes the sale price of the team, so there's no reason for Snyder to be willing to shell out any sort of signing bonus

If I’m the Colts I’d definitely make the move for Lamar. The Ravens can also take Richardson and have a young QB on a rookie deal with a similar skill set. 

When is the next ownership group supposed to take over?

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

@MWil23 can you make a quick meme of Lamar on draft night when he said "they're gonna get a superbowl out of me, believe that!" where "superbowl" is crossed out in favor of "1 playoff win in 5 seasons" ? Pretty please?

7g0rx7.jpg

7g0s8m.jpg

7g0skc.jpg

• Like 15