Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo; Physical failed in March + contract reworked

RaidersAreOne

If any franchise is a joke here, it's the 49ers. They misdiagnosed another injury, and instead of having him get the needed surgery, they just expected him to get better... and now, if I'm reading that clause correctly, Jimmy is at risk of losing all of his guaranteed money if/when he gets hurt at all again this season

49 minutes ago, adamq said:

If any franchise is a joke here, it's the 49ers. They misdiagnosed another injury, and instead of having him get the needed surgery, they just expected him to get better... and now, if I'm reading that clause correctly, Jimmy is at risk of losing all of his guaranteed money if/when he gets hurt at all again this season

ChrisFarleyAirQuotes.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:

We've always known the medical staff is a joke though. It's weirdly frequent how often niners have "setbacks" while recovering from injuries. Now the team is just trying to advertise it to other teams, I guess. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2023 at 2:48 PM, Forge said:

We've always known the medical staff is a joke though. It's weirdly frequent how often niners have "setbacks" while recovering from injuries. Now the team is just trying to advertise it to other teams, I guess. 

You know this could have been avoided if the league didn’t put a team in Las Vegas…

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Pretty boy putting the league on notice doe.

I mean if they earn a wildcard then he puts the doubters to bed. You combine McDumbdumb, the usual Raider underperformance, an injury plaqued QB  and oh yea Mahomes in the same division and I will be shocked if they make the playoffs. 

Hoping for my friends that are Raider fans they go 0-4 to start the season and can McDumbDumb. 

• 2 weeks later...

McDaniels: Jimmy G signing wasn't based on time with Patriots...

Also McDaniels: Signs Jakobi Meyers, Chandler Jones, Jarrett Stidham, Brian Hoyer, Jakob Johnson, Brandon Bolden, Duron Harmon, Adam Butler, Phillip Dorsett, Kristian Wilkerson, Jermaine Eluemunor, Justin Herron, Jacob Hollister........ 

• Like 1