Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

I blew that pic up, we’ll agree to disagree..... there ain’t a damn thing on her that looks 40..... lmfao!! 🍻😜

I’m from Cali chicks are built a lil diff out here. Hell I know some chicks at my job look better than her

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I was born and raised there bro, I know. Lol. Cali got ladies for sure!! 

Bruh no lie tho after I turned 40 my standards went up like a mf lol. 20 year old me would take her down twice no questions. 40+ me like mehhhh lol

• 2 weeks later...

She’s not my type and banging a chick that any slob with $1500 from the tables can get is definitely a turn off… like that grosses me out… I don’t even like waiting in line at the deli so I grab the pre-sliced cheese…. Couldn’t imagine going 6th today.  And to go from The bottom B to the madam means you put in lots of work.

But let’s me realistic here guys… she’s attractive.  No one’s paying you for “for your time” but they are her lol.

On 3/28/2023 at 10:21 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I've seen/read several things akin to this when he was with the 49ers. He doesn't scream team leader. On the field he does his job, yes. But outside that he seems very to himself. It's actually pretty phenomenal to think about how successful he's been (just looking at his own QB'ing ability outside of the teams he was with) when you take into account he doesn't embody much if any team first mentality like most successful QB's have. 

I struggle to come up with a term for it, but not many QB's can be successful when they just show up to do their job and go home, and don't put much into the team chemistry aspect. DE's, CB's, WR's, TE's, lots of other positions can get away with that but rarely QB's. 

On 4/10/2023 at 9:01 AM, NickButera said:

I've seen/read several things akin to this when he was with the 49ers. He doesn't scream team leader. On the field he does his job, yes. But outside that he seems very to himself. It's actually pretty phenomenal to think about how successful he's been (just looking at his own QB'ing ability outside of the teams he was with) when you take into account he doesn't embody much if any team first mentality like most successful QB's have. 

I struggle to come up with a term for it, but not many QB's can be successful when they just show up to do their job and go home, and don't put much into the team chemistry aspect. DE's, CB's, WR's, TE's, lots of other positions can get away with that but rarely QB's. 

Agreed.