Eagles to NOT release CB Darius Slay

.Buzz

Whichever Eagle poster told me this wasn't the 2023 version of Fletcher Cox, making me freak the the hell out for 24 hrs, 🖕

Love ya, but, 🖕 for making me worry. 😎

Edited by Nabbs4u

13 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This is true. I was kinda worried before the off-season started that we would restructure him. 

Still sucks to see him go cause he was such a great player and fun personality that really took on a leadership role with the young guys. Definitely gonna root for him as long as he doesn’t end up on a rival like the Giants. 

So did Howie Roseman shrink? 🤔

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

So did Howie Roseman shrink? 🤔

Personally I'll take keeping Slay on this team over not having Slay on this team next year. Sure the restructure makes the cap worse next year, but you never know how long your team will be in a SB window. Gotta capitalize and try to keep as many good players on the field as possible.

If we can find a way to bring back CJGJ back our secondary will be just fine. Just need to fill a hole at MLB and hopefully add impact in the draft and the Eagles are right back in the discussion. If we lose CJGJ then it'll be a bit harder, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Personally I'll take keeping Slay on this team over not having Slay on this team next year. Sure the restructure makes the cap worse next year, but you never know how long your team will be in a SB window. Gotta capitalize and try to keep as many good players on the field as possible.

If we can find a way to bring back CJGJ back our secondary will be just fine. Just need to fill a hole at MLB and hopefully add impact in the draft and the Eagles are right back in the discussion. If we lose CJGJ then it'll be a bit harder, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I agree, window still open so keep your core together as much as possible. I just love how some people paint situations.