GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

12 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

And they might miss them all

Can't wait until 4pm to see if they are present.    Jets are trapped in their muddy pool. lol.

I am thinking about meeting halfway.    At noon, Jets should make their pick and then it is up to Pete whose pick after absentees' last pick to decide their fate.

If delegation is made then ask @RTTRUTH to see if he willingly take one of teams and then @dcat takes the last one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Can't wait until 4pm to see if they are present.    Jets are trapped in their muddy pool. lol.

I am thinking about meeting halfway.    At noon, Jets should make their pick and then it is up to Pete whose pick after absentees' last pick to decide their fate.

If delegation is made then ask @RTTRUTH to see if he willingly take one of teams and then @dcat takes the last one.

That seems fair to me.  Most mocks have a rule where if you miss multiple picks, you forfeit your OTC time anyway.

• Like 3

As it stands now, you're looking at

Raiders

RB Chaes Brown

QB Tanner McKee

WR Parker Washington

and likely DL Jalen Redmond

Browns

RB Zack Evans

WR Trey Palmer

QB Jalke Haener

@EaglesPeteC  to save you having to figure out the order on the doc with the picks

Edited by bcb1213

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

picks 100, 109 and 126 have been auto'ed.

@dcat you can pick and I will either auto those picks at the end of the round or someone else will take over

I will take on one of them if it helps.

Browns preferred, but either is fine