Bime Mock 7.0. 2rd’er w/Trades. Post top QB prospect pro-days

JBarrett1984

On 3/31/2023 at 12:35 PM, NudeTayne said:

I like that you fixed the trades. That said, why ruin your draft with putting Richardson at 1? There is zero chance he goes 1.

?

I stopped after the 1st pick.

When you have no money in the pot, the choice is easy!!!  Ask if they would donate your house to charity!!! I bet he wouldn't take Richardson.

Richardson goes #1 that's the bet.  There's not a person on the planet that takes him.

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

I don’t think this is true at all. Jamarcus Russell went #1 overall, after all. 

I mean, you could put Will Anderson #1 too. There's just no reason to believe that will happen. Richardson is QB3/4 on most boards so it doesn't really make sense to give all that compensation to make it to 1. Trading up with Arizona would be way cheaper. But sure, we'll see. Anything is possible.

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I mean, you could put Will Anderson #1 too. There's just no reason to believe that will happen. Richardson is QB3/4 on most boards so it doesn't really make sense to give all that compensation to make it to 1. Trading up with Arizona would be way cheaper. But sure, we'll see. Anything is possible.

The “boards” aren’t reality. 

Just now, NudeTayne said:

I mean, there's been no connection from Carolina to Richardson. They have the #1 pick so why continue to act like it's Stroud or Young?

They’ve interviewed Richardson. They’ve interviewed Young and Stroud. Why as we pretending that we have any clue who the Panthers like at this point? The talk is nothing but that. 

• Like 1

Just now, sammymvpknight said:

They’ve interviewed Richardson. They’ve interviewed Young and Stroud. Why as we pretending that we have any clue who the Panthers like at this point? The talk is nothing but that. 

"With the #1 pick in the 2024 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select...Will Levis, QB, Kentucky."

I doubt the Eagles draft a running back at all, much less at 10.

I stopped reading there.

They have Gainwell, Scott, Penny and Sermon.

I get it.  They are not household names, but it appears that is what they are going with.

If they wanted more at RB they would have signed Miles Sanders.

• Like 2

I don't like this for the Chiefs on a number of levels.

• You are doing trades and the Chiefs do not move. They could move up to, say, #23 if one of their top tier players slips through Johnston, Paris, some of the Edge/DL. They could also trad back, say a first and third for Detroit's two 2nds.
  • Jones is the wrong kind of OT. He should go to a power team like Dallas. Kincaid is the obvious pick but several Edge are plausible.
  • Going two rounds without addressing the pass rush would imply fantastic value. Mims is not that guy. Try Karl Brooks. 

Awful, awful series of decisions for Tennessee.  I could see Lamar.  I think it's unlikely, but I guess.  Cutting Byard and Autry would make beyond no sense, especially if they're trading for a QB.

Then the pick is also awful. Huge reach for a tackle instead of tackling one of the other needs with much, much better players.